About This Course
We provide step by step guidance and share tips which highly increases the chance to get into medical system. We have the highest rate of students completing their goals, indicated by, most of them either are residents or are working as a physician in different disciplines.
Teach all year long to International Medical Graduates (IMGs) to prepare for the NAC OSCE exam on a one-to-one basis and in groups classes. Teachings include
- Exam-oriented history taking for cases of medicine, surgery, geriatrics, obstetrics, gynecology, psychiatry and preventive medicine and public health. Pay great attention to building verbal and non-verbal communication skills and methods of reaching the correct diagnosis in a limited time environment of the exam.
- Physical examination including detailed methods and verbalizing the findings
- Dealing with difficult patients
- Recognizing and dealing with ethical issues
- Counselling patients regarding their disease processes, management, and concerns
- Choosing proper investigations at a particular time of presentation in various clinical situations and/or presenting at the emergency department
- Non-pharmacological and pharmacological treatment plans at a particular time of presentation in various clinical situations and/or presenting at the emergency department
- Reading and understanding various post-encounter prompts like essential X-rays, various scans, EKGs, and other investigations like pre-natal work up, thyroid profile, and more